Many online platforms help customers to grow their online course creation space business. Kajabi vs Thinkific, are two platforms among them. Both the platforms have their features and benefits but in many ways, they both differ from each other. These differences make one of them better from others.
- 1 What is Kajabi
- 2 What is Thinkific
- 3 Kajabi VS Thinkific: Comparison Table
- 4 Kajabi VS Thinkific: Features
- 5 Kajabi VS Thinkific: Advantages
- 6 Kajabi VS Thinkific: Pricing
- 7 Kajabi VS Thinkific: Other Factors
What is Kajabi
Kajabi is a platform that provides an area to customers for selling their content online. It provides all in one solution to start and manage their business. It allows the customers to turn their content into digital products and acts as a website that shows off the digital products to the customers. It also offers sales tools to make money easily, landing pages to increase the audience and turning the leads into customers with the help of email marketing.
What is Thinkific
Thinkific is an all in one platform that allows its users to create and provide useful and creative content on their website. This content aims at educating the customers. Selling courses to earn revenue, engaging an audience and grow their brands. All this becomes very easy with the help of Thinkific. Everyone from experts, consultants, speakers, trainers, professional associations and authors make the use of Thinkific for their content.
Kajabi VS Thinkific: Comparison Table
A complete suite of tools
Does not allow to do a bunch of stuff
No free plan and unlimited courses with the premier plan only
Create only 3 courses with a free plan and unlimited courses with paid plans
· Basic – $ 119 per month
· Pro – $ 159 per month
· Premium-$ 310 per month
· Free – $ 0 per month
· Basic- $ 49 per month
· Pro- $ 99 per month
· Premium- $ 499 per month
Does not offer instant payouts
Offers instant payouts
Does not offer a group sale option
Allow group sale option
number of students based on the type of plan
Unlimited students in courses
30 days refund policy
Don’t give any refund
Kajabi university, a complete library of courses
Offer webinars and blog post
No trial offers
Offer one or two lessons for free
No free offer for users
Offers a free option for beginners
Kajabi VS Thinkific: Features
Both the platforms have their features and function which make them different from each other. Some of the features of both platforms are given below.
- Customizable branding
- Video hosting
- File management
- Automatic notifications
- Drag and drop interface
- Third-party integration
- Compliance management
- User import
- Course creation experience
- Student experience
- Sales and marketing tools
- Customer support
- Customization and advanced features
Kajabi VS Thinkific: Advantages
There are many advantages that these platforms provide due to their features and specifications. Customers enjoy the benefits and use them at every possible step. Some of the advantages of both the platforms are given below:
- It provides the service to release the email opt-in boxes on squeeze pages
- Cloud hosting
- Community management tools
- Users have the freedom to delay revealing the buy now button by using their service
- Create professional online courses easily
- Access to all the basic information of all the students
- No required experience to use Thinkific to teach online courses
- Capacity to handle all types of courses
- Technical support that helps the audience to grow their brand
- You may convert any type of content to multimedia courses
Kajabi VS Thinkific: Pricing
The price of any platform makes a great difference. These two platforms also differ in their pricing strategy that makes the customers think over their choices. Pricing of both the platforms are given below:
1. Basic plan – The price of basic plan is $119 per month and you can access 3 products, 3 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 10000 contacts, 1000 active members, 1 website and 1 admin user
2. Growth plan – The price of the Growth plan is $159 per month and you can access 15 products, 15 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 25000 contacts, 10000 active members, 1 website and 10 admin users.
3. Pro plan – The price of Pro Plan is $319 per plan and you can access 100 products, 100 pipelines, unlimited landing pages, 2000000 marketing emails, 100000 contacts, 20000 active members, 3 website and 25 admin users.
All the plans provide some core features which includes instant access to the funds, student notifications, full e-commerce, upsell offers, easy drag and drop course builder, discussion forums, build out the entire website, secure cloud hosting, easy, built-in SSL certificates and email and phone support.
1. Free plan – starts up at $ 0 per month and provides all core features along with 3 courses, unlimited students, quizzes and surveys, content hosting and instant access to funds.
2. Basic plan – starts up at $ 49 per month and provides all free features along with unlimited courses and students, coupons, email students, drip content, affiliate reporting, custom domain, email integrations, Zapier triggers, and manual student enrolment and exports
3. Pro plan – starts up at $ 99 per month and provides unlimited courses and students, 2 site admin accounts, 5-course admins, private and hidden courses, advanced and course pricing options, memberships and bundles, certificates, advanced customizations, priority support, and assignments plus all basic features.
4. Premier plan – starts up at $ 499 per month along with all pro features plus unlimited courses and students, 5 site admin accounts, 15 group analysts, 50-course admins, single sign-on SSO, an onboarding package.
Kajabi VS Thinkific: Other Factors
Based on the following features the difference between the Kajabi and Thinkific can be determined. These features will help to understand which one is better- Kajabi or Thinkific.
Kajabi not only hosts the course of any user but also provides a complete suite of tools. They not only host online courses but also allow email marketing and allow them to set up pipelines and even host webinars. But Thinkific does not require the user to do a bunch of tech stuff.
Limited courses – with the help of Thinkific the user can create only 3 courses with their free plan. They can create unlimited courses if they pay for the higher plans while in the case of Kajabi, it provides no free plan to start. Even for the basic plan, the users have to make the payment and they were allowed to create only 5 products. They can go for unlimited courses only with the premium plan.
Cost – with Kajabi the user can purchase the plans that range from $ 119 to $ 310 while with Thinkific the user can start with a free plan but they can even go for paid plans that range from $49 to $499.
Instant payouts – Thinkific provides a unique feature to their users that include an instant payout offer. This offer is available to them when they opt for one of their courses. But with Kajabi they hold the funds and follow a 30-day refund policy.
Group sales – Thinkific allows its users to go for group sales options. This feature makes the Thinkific different from others. The users can use this option if they want to sell their entire course for a company or group. This is the only platform that provides this offer. This is not provided by Kajabi to its users.
Students – the number of students also make a great difference between Kajabi and Thinkific. Thinkific allows access to unlimited students even with free plans. But in case of Kajabi, it varies from plan to plan as they provide only 1000 members at their basic plan, 10000 member at their pro plan and 20000 members at their premium plan.
Refunds – This feature comes with Kajabi in a better sense as it follows a 30 days refund policy while Thinkific does not provide so. It does not provide any refund to its users.
Training – Thinkific provides training to its users in a very detailed way. They offer webinars and blog posts to train the people so that they can create their course. While in the case of Kajabi it provides with Kajabi University which is a complete library of courses and thus helps the users to get up and go for the right way.
The trial offers – trial offers are only provided by Thinkific as they offer one or two lessons for free. The users can go for their trial offers and after they are done with it they have to pay for further access while Kajabi does not provide any trial offer. The users have to focus on the basic plan if they want to use Kajabi.
Going free – Thinkific provides a free option for those who want to start using such a platform and do not want to pay at an early stage while in the case of Kajabi, the users have no option to use it for free. If they want t use the platform, first they have to pay for it.
Hence, based on such differences, Thinkific can be chosen as a better option than Kajabi. Thinkific offers more advantage to its users as compared to Kajabi.
Message: I hope that you have enjoyed ‘Kajabi VS Thinkific – Which is Better? (Detailed Comparison)‘ article on Tips2secure. However, if you want me to deliver more items, then please share my post. You can use Social Sharing Widget provided at the end of every post. After all, Sharing is Caring!