Finally, after reviewing Infolinks, Propeller Ads, and AdHitz, I am going to review RevenueHits: A best and Highest paying performance based ad network..For the people who do not know about RevenueHits, let me give a brief introduction to this Ad Network.
- 1 What is RevenueHits Ad Network?
- 2 Why am I Reviewing This Ad Network?
- 3 How to Sign Up and Place RevenueHits Ads on your blog/Website?
- 4 RevenueHits Referral Program
- 5 How can publishers participate in their referral/affiliate program?
What is RevenueHits Ad Network?
RevenueHits is an Ad Network company owned and operated by MyAdWise Ltd – a privately-held, founded in 2008 by a team of experienced tech professionals, finance experts, and successful online marketers.
It works in the same way as Adsense and other CPC/CPM Ad network work.
Why am I Reviewing This Ad Network?
I was getting a lot of messages in my email box and even on my social profiles from the people who have been banned by Google Adsense, asking me to suggest some Google Adsense alternatives.
No doubt, I have already listed AdsOptimal as the best Adsense alternative but that is good only for the sites having traffic from Mobile.
So, if you are looking for Adsense alternative that works well for any type of traffic (Desktop/Mobile) then I can say RevenueHits would be best for you.
I have personally tested this Ad network on my niche sites for 15 days and I got awesome results and better than other Adsense alternatives like Infolinks and Chitika.
Why is RevenueHits a best Adsense Alternative?
- Easy to get approved your sites.
- Easy to add codings to your blogs.
- No hard and fast rules/conditions like Adsense.
- Higher CPM rates (Adsense CPM and RPM is too low these days)
- You can use it with Google Adsense Ads.
- Minimum threshold is $20 only.
- Referral Program (Discussed below in detail)
- They pay on NET 30 basis.
How to Sign Up and Place RevenueHits Ads on your blog/Website?
1. Open Revnuehits.com
2. Click on button, “Sign Up to become Member“.
3. Click on Start Now and enter your details.
4. Proceed for the next step and enter additional details.
5. You have completed the Sign Up process and you may get an verification email from RevenueHits so check your email and verify your account.
7. Now you can Login to your dashboard. You might be impressed by the look of their dashboard.
8. Now it’s the time to add your website there and select a new placement to add. A placement is an ad designed to be someplace on your website. They have several type of ads including:
- PopUnders (High Paying)
- 158*21 Button
- Interstitial (High Paying)
- Shadow Box
- Top Banner
I worked on Pop Ups and Interstitial Ads and they gave me good results with higher earnings. You should also try those ad units for sure.
9. To create ad, navigate to “Placements” and click on create a new placement. Enter details of your Ad, like title and Size of your ad. Now it will give you the coding/script to add into your websites.
10. Just add that code in HTML widget of your blog.
You have done!
You can check your earnings, impressions, CTR and all other factors on your Dashboard by logging into your RevenueHits account.
RevenueHits Ads Network has Paypal, Payoneer or Wire transfers and the payment threshold can be as low as $20 if you’re using Paypal.
Why should you use RevenueHits instead of another Adsense Alternatives?
There is no doubt that Google Adsense is the world’s largest and best digital ad network out there. Many business people see it as money making machine of Google, but for a digital creator, it is something we call ‘Blessing’. But its not that easy to get an approval from Google Adsense.
If you are a digital creator, then you must apply for AdSense, but in situations when you get disapprove, you can monetize your website using AdSense’s Alternative A Network. There is a lot of alternative of adsense out there which will help you to generate great revenue by monetizing your website. One of them is RevenueHits and believe me, it is better many others.
There are several reasons that makez Revenuehits far better than other alternatives of AdSense, some of them are:
• It is easy to use
One of the highlights of RevenueHits is that it is very easy to use. Any person can use ReveueHits easily, even from beginning. Any person can easily create an account on RevenueHits and can create Ad codes as per their requirement and put the code on their website. Yes, its that easy.
• It has a referral program
Most ad networks start referral programs for their promotion in the beginning but when they have enough users, they close it. But this is not the case with RevenueHits. RevenueHits has thousands of active users and still running a referral program. If a publisher joins RevenueHits from your link, you’ll get 5 to 10% of their earnings.
• No Restrictions
One of the highlights of RevenueHits is that it does not have any restriction for publishers like adsense and some other ad networks. Means if you are running a movie site, you can still monetize it with the help of RevenueHits. You can earn money from RevenueHits on the some restricted kind of content on which you cant get an AdSense Approval.
• Easy to get Approval
Getting an approval from Adsense isnt that easy but it is not a case with RevenueHits. The instant approval program of RevenueHits helps you to easily monetize your website. You get approval in few hours of adding your website to RevenueHits sometimes even in minutes.
• It offers a variety of ads
It is not a big deal for a publisher to have more than one website. Different websites may require different types of advertisements. RevenueHits acts as an all-rounder for such people. On RevenueHits you will find a variety of ads including Banners, PopUnders, Footer, Interstitial. So, by having an account on RevenueHits, you will not need to create an account on various Ad Networks.
• Minimum Payouts
Revenue Hits is currently one of the ad network companies offering payouts at the lowest earning limit. With Adsense, you wont be able to withdraw your money until you complete 100 dollars in your account. In some ad networks, this minimum payout limit is even up to 500 dollars. But you can take a minimum payout of 20 dollars from RevenueHits.
RevenueHits Referral Program
Yes, as I already mentioned that this Ad network has recently started Referral program that means now publishers can earn money in two ways, i.e., by displaying Ads on their sites and by referring other people to use their Ad network.
Is not it interesting?
How can publishers participate in their referral/affiliate program?
It is damn easy. You can check on your dashboard that there is a “Referrals” tab menu, click on that and you will get your referral link.
Now you can use that link to refer other people to join this Ad network and you will be paid commissions for that. Here is the commissions that RevenueHits Ad network pays:
- For a publisher with monthly revenues up to $1500, you will receive 5% share from his earnings for one year.
- For a publisher with monthly revenues over $1500, you will receive 10% share from his earnings for one year.
Want to try? They why are you waiting? Just go ahead!