So finally, after a long research I have come back with a high paying affiliate program of StudyBay. As the title is already letting you know that how much you can earn with the Affiliate program of StudyBady (Educational Niche).
For the people who are not aware of StudyBay, let me give a brief Introduction of StudyBay before discussing more this program.
What is StudyBay?
StudyBay is an online freelance service for ordering study related materials like Assignments and Research papers.
In short, this is the website where students can post their work, receive bids and assign it to the most favorable writer.
There are already 10,000 authors so far, who work on around 57,000 subject lines. Hence, it would be a great opportunity for you to promote this on your website or on social networking profiles.
Why StudyBay Affiliate program?
You might be thinking that there are lots of other affiliate programs on the Internet then why should we go for StudyBay affiliate program?
You are right. There are tons of affiliate programs but are they paying you commissions up to 60% in this type niches? Are they easy to promote like StudyBay? Are those programs are loved by people like StudyBay?
I know after asking above-given questions to yourself, you will get your answers and reasons of why to go for Studybay affiliate program.
Well, there are some features that make this program unique and special from others:
- Each user who comes to StudyBay through your link will be “attached” to your ID for life.
- You will receive from 40% to 60% commission from the price of first order they make on StudyBay.
- You will get 15% on all subsequent orders.
- Immediate payments on any working day.
- A Personal manager for easier and quicker integration and analytic.
- Regular updates.
- The Detailed statistic for each order.
- Referral program: 5% from the profit of attracted partners
- Minimum payout is $10 only
Where can I promote StudyBay?
You can promote study on various platforms. As long as you are not a spammer, StudyBay accepts traffic from multiple sources.
Traffic may come from:
- Your personal website or blog
- Context Ad’s
- Facebook, Instagram or other social networks
- Display adverts
- Articles, Video reviews
- Orders form