Virtual private networks, or VPNs, secure our privacy by encrypting our browsing history and IP addresses, and the best VPNs use the most advanced technology while maintaining competitive pricing. They also provide the quickest speeds and many beneficial tools to help us better our digital security and online privacy.
Nevertheless, after the Government of India’s request to keep consumers’ data in case of cybercrime, most cybersecurity businesses providing VPN services in India have shut down their physical servers in India. The CERT-In, part of the Indian Department of Information Technology, has requested all VPN service providers in the nation to save customers’ information—names, email IDs, contact numbers, IP addresses, and so on—for five years.
We researched the main characteristics to consider when selecting the best VPN for your needs, and these are our top three selections –
ExpressVPN is a VPN established in the British Virgin Islands with over 2,000 secure servers in 160 locations worldwide. Each of these servers provides access to ExpressVPN’s worldwide secure network.
ExpressVPN Key Benefits
Anonymous Internet Browsing: ExpressVPN protects your privacy by never tracking your internet traffic or VPN connections. This guarantees that no IP address or timestamp may be associated with you. Therefore, shared IP addresses cannot be linked to you.
DNS Security Measures: ExpressVPN makes use of a private DNS. Every VPN server does its own encrypted DNS requests, eliminating the possibility of disclosure to other parties. It also implies the possibility of faster queries, allowing consumers to access faster speeds.
Dedicated Internet Protocol: ExpressVPN does not provide dedicated or static IP addresses. Instead, ExpressVPN alternates IP addresses from hundreds of servers in various locations worldwide regularly. This rotation improves user anonymity and protects privacy. When users connect to the ExpressVPN server, they are assigned the best IP address.
Kill Switch: If your VPN connection fails, Network Lock will immediately prohibit all online activity until your connection is re-established. Your IP address and data will be protected in this manner.
What is the price of ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN offers three subscription plans: $12.95 monthly, $59.95 every six months, or $99.95 yearly. Like other VPN service options, the only difference is the time you commit to.
Surfshark VPN is among the finest and most economical VPNs in 2023. It’s low pricing, infinite simultaneous connections, and location outside the 5-Eyes alliance make it an exciting VPN solution for all types of consumers. Do this vpn install and start enjoying your privacy.
Surfshark VPN Review
Surfshark is a robust VPN with one of the most excellent price/quality ratios. So, let’s take a brief look at our observations:
- Surfshark is one of the most affordable VPN services available.
- Surfshark allows you to protect an infinite number of devices simultaneously.
- Surfshark encrypts your web traffic with powerful AES-256 encryption. It’s industry-leading encryption that prevents prying eyes from accessing your data.
- Surfshark has developed some impressive speed test results. When connected to the UK server through the WireGuard tunneling protocol, it reached 1269 Mbit/s.
- Surfshark, unlike other VPNs, deploys RAM-only servers. As a result, when the server is shut off, your data is erased.
- Surfshark boasts servers in 100 different locations and the most superior VPN service. As a result, you will have a reliable internet connection no matter where you are.
What is the price of Surfshark?
Surfshark VPN offers three plan lengths: one month, one year, and two years. The 2-year membership is the finest value; it’s the lowest, costing only $2.30/month, making this a fantastic offer. The 1-year plan is more expensive, but it is still an excellent deal at $3.99/month. The shortest Surfshark VPN membership is $12.95 per month.
This Romania-based VPN operates over 10,000 servers in 91 countries and 115 locations. The organization is situated in Romania, which has good standards for online privacy, and is not a member of any of the worldwide monitoring alliances that may jeopardize the privacy of people under its control. Overall, CyberGhost is off to a solid start.
You may like to read,
Top 5 Features Your iPhone VPN Needs to Have
Proxy Rack VPN review: Free, Fast, Secure VPN Network
Steps to Take If You Want to Secure Your Online Store
Features of CyberGhost VPN:
- More than 35 prominent streaming services are reliably unblocked. During testing, you can use CyberGhost’s streaming-optimized servers to unblock Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and various other services. Check out all the streaming sites CyberGhost has access to by clicking here.
- An impressive global network with efficient servers. CyberGhost boasts 9,030 servers in 91 locations devoted to streaming, torrenting, and gaming – none functioning in firmly banned countries like China.
- Military-grade encryption and additional security measures. Not only does CyberGhost include 256-bit encryption and a kill button, but you can also configure it with other security features.
- P2P-optimized torrent servers. These dedicated servers provide a secure and dependable way to download torrents at high speeds.
- There is a money-back guarantee. You get 45 days to test it out risk-free.
What is the price of CyberGhost VPN?
A CyberGhost VPN membership costs $12.99 per month. That’s much more than the current average of $9.78 per month across all VPNs we’ve examined and significantly more than the 5 euros per month charged by Editors’ Choice winner Mullvad VPN.